Tuesday, April 5, 2016

FAVE 5 ON 5 - 2016 MARCH

On the fifth day of each month a group of photographers shares their favorite photos from the previous month. It's a blog circle! At the end of this post will be a link to the next person. Read on and enjoy our favorites from March.


Live. Love. Eat. was pretty much the theme of the month.

If I think back to March it was filled with lots of celebrations big and small (not all pictured here).
We traveled into the city for a birthday. I stayed in town for a wonderful 40th birthday. We celebrated the Persian New Year with friends and family. I also had a yummy cocktail catch up with a good friend. I'm thankful and fortunate to have had these experiences surrounded by people I love and enjoy.
Below are my small reminders of the bits and pieces of last month.









Wonder how March went for the rest of the crew? Find out and keep the circle going by viewing Alison's favorite photos


1 comment: