1. Shoot a day in the life
2. Bake a pie (from scratch)
3. Go camping
4. Live in a house with a garage and backyard
5. Photowalks (more. yes. please.)
6. Get to know Lightroom
7. Take a class 1/8 - 52 weeks of now you!
8. Invest in a new lens
9. Update my website
10. Get a facial
11. Do 40 consecutive push ups
12. Clean out my closet, no messing around!
13. Cook a turkey
14. Print out and frame my photos
15. Create garland/banner/bunting
16. Buy artwork and hang
17. Go to food truck meeting
18. Backyard (or patio in my case) party
19. Watch Casablanca (this will be a first)
20. Picnic fo reals
21. Go to the drive-in
22. Balloon photo shoot (it's going to be good)
23. Learn guitar or ukelele. 1/6 - Taking ukelele classes now!
24. Date night once a month
25. Family photo
26. Take 20 portraits
27. Grafitti (if it's tasteful is it still illegal?)
28. A day of spreading happiness
29. Visit the http://www.cabazondinosaurs.com/
30. Spend time in Tahoe
31. Interview my parents (nothing heavy BTW)
34. Pay for the person behind me in line.
35. Bake and deliver to friends and neighbors.
36. Athletic event (
37. Make a loaf of bread from scratch.
38. Do 5 pinterest projects (why pin if you don't do?)
39. Color run http://thecolorrun.com/
40. Sunrise photoshoot