Blooms, light, quiet and a sense of hopefulness is what March left me with this year.
1. New plants in a row (above)
2. Sunset walks with daisies and high water pants (he's growing tooooo fast).
3. Started gardening again and made this pot with a variety of plants. This greets visitors at our entrance.
4. This one is about choices, go up or stay and take a seat for a while. Your choice. Either is good.
5. Family late night walks lead to long sunset shadows. Thank you daylight savings time.
Keep the fave 5 circle going by taking a look at (mama to be) Alison's picks for this month at Alison Bents Photography >